1) Is there a general rule for where along the armhole you start and stop distributing the sleeve fullness? It seemed like Rory in his video said 2 1/2" from the shoulder seam but he later changes his back pitch to accommodate the distribution.
2) I am also wondering if this 2 1/2" is coming down the crown from the edge of the fabric or from the stitch line?
3) Will this value still apply to someone with a 23 1/4" armhole?
4. I know we don't put any fullness at top of the crown but from where to where exactly?
5. how do you determine where to make the front and back pitch mark? What makes these particular points so important when gauging the 'angle' of the sleeves?
6. How do you know where to put the fullness? I thought that we only put fullness in both sides within the 2 1/2" but it seems to be a case by case basis? i've seen some of Rory's videos on youtube and he distributes the fullness a lot further down. I just want the sleeves to hang clean without any lines lol.
If anyone could answer any of these questions, it would be very appreciated 😄